Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry For the Long Break




My life has been hectic past couple months. With my house being burglarized by cowards of this great nation to dealing with personal issues.


I am back now and kinda disappointed with our canadiates that are running for office. I sent out letters to every canadiate in the NEPA area and got two responses. One from the Libeteraians and one from the office of Lou Barletta which I could have picked up off his internet. Cuting and pasting a response off your website to me, shows you don't care about the veteran's time. With no response I ask the public do these canadiates really care about Veterans? My answer is NO!!! In saying that I will be a larger voice during this campgain year and while they are in office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! we need your voice sarge to speak up for us vets!